35 Times Around The Sun - Rainbow Craft Birthday Brunch


I celebrated a Milestone Birthday recently
and it was a lovely celebration,
surrounded by close friends,
enjoying brunch
crafts
and a beautiful RAINBOW Birthday Cake!








(baked by the music teacher at school, Bene,
who also happens to have a cake business
and gifted to me by my very good friend
and kindergarten teacher, Sharon)





It was Rainbow inside
and out!






 Good Drinks. 
(Champagne Mimosas)




Good Food...
 Spinach Quiche.




 Cheesy Potato Awesomeness. 




Baby Arugula Salad.


Anyone recognize my beautiful Table Cloth/Art Quilt?
(Mother's Day gift to myself this past year!) 




Good Friends. 




Etsy Rainbow Waldorf Star Votives
(Birthday gift to myself- because what husband
 is going to know to order them!)






Art Studio tables decked out in 
Contractors Paper.






We made Pressed Leaf Lanterns
(with Mod-Podge) 
some of the leaves stuck better than others. 




 It was a bit of a craft fail.
But MOST of them turned out




We also made Kite Paper










Favor Bags to take home Glass Leaf Lanterns
(with Paint Chip Name Tags)




 My Awesome Card from "E" ; ) 




(Color Wheel printables from One Charming Party's


I have the best friends a girl could ever ask for.
A perfect way to celebrate
35 times around the Sun. 


Fondly,


pink and green mama,





No comments:

Post a Comment