Special Delivery



With our new house came a new arrangement... Daddy works from home. It has been several months now and for the most part the girls have gotten used to him working in the basement. We still had lots of little trips or visits down to Daddy. Recently we hung up a mailbox for Daddy. This way when Lu or Em tells me, "I just have to tell Daddy something." I tell them to send Daddy some mail. So far, the mailbox has been working like a a charm. Both the girls enjoy sending mail and their Daddy loves receiving mail. 


We just used packaging from a blanket we had laying around. It had a handle and window on the top cut out (so you could feel the blanket) already. I took out the label, flipped it over and Lu drew the sign. On a rainy day I will have them decorate it with some stickers.



No comments:

Post a Comment