In the Spotlight - Say My Name Canvases

This week is a little late on the Thursday spotlight but I'll sneak it in now - sorry!

I love this next stall holder because she is all about making our little cherub's bedrooms uber-cute & specific to their personality. Not only does 'Say My Name Canvases' design & hand paint unique canvases for children but they can also custom-make canvases for pets & special occasions. Now there's a great idea!

Swing by Say My Name Canvases stall on the day to discuss a piece of artwork tailored to your needs. In the meantime, be sure to pop over to their facebook page to say hi! HERE

In the Spotlight - Say My Name Canvases In the Spotlight - Say My Name Canvases
In the Spotlight - Say My Name CanvasesIn the Spotlight - Say My Name CanvasesIn the Spotlight - Say My Name Canvases

No comments:

Post a Comment