In the Spotlight - PawPrint Images

We've showcased some absolutely talented photographers in the past so here's one with a little twist! PawPrint Images has been the vision of Sharon Stokes for many years now. Sharon has been a passionate photographer for 20+ years and received many awards for her images.

"My two passions in life have always been animals and photography, I have finally combined the two into a business that makes me happy. I worked for 15 years as a veterinary nurse in both small and large animal practices. I have spent time as a puppy preschool facilitator and an Arabian show horse trainer."
As well as having been a devoted pet owner for much of her life, Sharon is now also a mum to two young human kids.

We look forward to seeing PawPrint Images at the next markets!

In the Spotlight - PawPrint ImagesIn the Spotlight - PawPrint Images

In the Spotlight - PawPrint Images

No comments:

Post a Comment