Preschool At Home: Clothespin Turkey Fine Motor Practice



He needed a friend.


I saw a clever activity like this 
on a preschool blog (Montessori Beginnings) with a
 paper plate turkey and feather clothespins. 


I loved the feathered clothespin idea
so of course, I had to whip out my glue gun
the other night and make some of our own. 
(while I was cooking dinner -- 
we seem to do a lot of last minute crafts this way!) 




I also drew a turkey for "C" on a piece of
 stiff brown felt
with Sharpie markers




Great fine motor, pinching, practice
for my favorite 3-year-old!


You can see my favorite 7-year-old
in the background sitting at the piano
(she was playing "Over The River and Through The Woods" for us!)





 We made two turkeys;
one to keep at home
and one for my daughter's preschool class.







Gobble! Gobble!


Fondly,
pink and green mama,







No comments:

Post a Comment